Sunday 20 July 2008

Tagged!!!!!!

Tagged
Long long ago Sreeram had tagged me and here I am doing it after about a month.That speaks loads about the kind of laziness I possess.Somehow sitting before a computer and typing out from a book is not very appealing to me. therefore I delayed it I guess.
The tag goes something like this.
1. Pick up the nearest book.

2. Open to page 123

3. Find the fifth sentence.

4. Post the next three sentences.

5. Tag five people, and acknowledge the person who tagged you.


I really don understand the concept of this tag, I mean I just wonder If its worth a tag.I just find it weird.But then this is the first time I have ever been tagged and therefore here i go.
I have been trying to read a book called "Brida" by Paulo Coelho.But I haven't crossed 20 pages yet. Not that I am a slow reader. I usually finish off a 250+ pages book in say, a good three hours time.And mind you the speed of reading is directly proportional to the amount of potato chips,Lays,Kurkure etc that I devour at the time of reading.But his whole book seems so eluding and I am unable to comprehend anything from this book.
It goes thus,
"Brida listened discreetly to their steps until the creaking floorboards above betrayed their destination;Wicca s apartment.One day Brida risked asking about these other students."Witchcraft is based on collective strength"Wicca told her.
phew!! there ends the three sentences.
Now as to the tagging part I really don want to carry forward this tag and therefore I am not tagging anyone here.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for picking up the tag...nice to know u finally won over your laziness and did something useless! ;)
Coelho as per me is an author who manages to keep the readers entertained/invovled only upto the first 50 pages (max) of his novel...the ones who manage to survive beyond that normally don't tend to live longer in life!! :D

Nicely done...and rightly ended (I mean the tag! :P)!! :D

Anonymous said...

And btw to trouble you more...as well as to inspire you to beat laziness again...I have tagged you once more..but believe me, this time its a much much better tag!!
So pick it up...thx! :D

Anonymous said...

Brida is in my queue too... lets see how it goes.. and one more Coelho book too in hand... but as S3 said, it needs some stamina to continue... so waiting for myself to revive...

@S3: do you think I am still alive???