Saturday 9 August 2008

Heart Break!!

Sniff….Sniff!!
I am hopeless and awful and pathetic. Yes I am so. I have nasty cold, slight touches of fever. My frequency is 15 spm(sneezes per minute)
I last took a bath on Friday and as of now I smell like rotten fish. Add to that my mom is cutting onions and my dad s cleaning the house. So in a nutshell Life today is not very good for me. But it hasn’t been good last week too.

I am heart broken. Two reasons:

My lovable Samsung phone died last Wednesday. The speaker is gone so the only purpose it served for the next two days was text messaging. I killed it. I mean, it slipped from my hands few days back and ever since that it has been ill and recently it passed away. With a heavy heart I exchanged it for a motoflip (W270) yesterday (yeah I went to wavetel showroom unbathed!!). I had practically lived with it for quite sometime now and parting with it was really painful. But I dint have any other go; till now 14 people have suggested msged me “Phone ah kuppayila podu”(throw off ur mobile in the dustbin).This new Moto thing looks weird and I am still learning how to type msgs in it. I just hope I don text sum guy as “I will surely bed u “instead of “I will surely add u”!!!(This embarrassing thing had already happened once!!)

This is the main reason of my heartbreak Last Thursday when I was painting excel sheets in office I suddenly realized that my life was tasteless, colourless and dull. Therefore I decided to paint my life with colours instead of painting the excel sheets. As I started wondering of an “action plan” it suddenly struck me that I haven’t seen my Office crush” for quite sometime now. Now, he is located in another branch of my office and mind you, I have just seen him once. Never uttered a word to him. This means he doesn’t know me in person .So I decided that on Friday I would go to his office and “take a look” at him and try to talk to him. Introduce myself and therefore become great friends.
With all this hope I delegated my work to someone else and was all set to go the next day. I informed my friends in that location that I am missing them so much and therefore am coming there to see them. (S**t!!! I lie left, right and straight these days, but no other go…Sometimes lies are also essential in life)

So on Saturday I left office by around two and reached there by three. As planned I met my friends, roamed about there, whiled away time in the canteen all in the hope of having a glimpse of this guy. But hopeless he was just like me. He just wasn’t in my sight. But I had already made sure that he was in office that day so was sure to meet him somehow atleast in the office bus. I went to the library and browsed through books .Once I came out I by chance looked into one of the pantries and Lo and behold there he was!!!

I almost got impatient to talk to him… Rehearsed my words, took a deep breath closed my eyes for a minute and on opening it I found that the place where he was standing was empty. Gosh!! I missed him.

At sharp 6 I placed my possessions in the bus and went outside to observe people. I was so damn sure that this guy would travel by this bus.
6 10 pm: No signs of him arriving! I was on the verge of giving up.
6 15 pm: I was about to retreat into the bus and silently sleep off my worries when suddenly I saw him yet again. He went into the bus and got a seat right in front of me.
Wow now this is good news. He came out and was standing right in front of me. I couldn’t have got a better chance.
Now, I don’t know if you have ever experience this.
But I did feel this.
When I see a scintillating beauty right in front of me my feet just gets rooted to the place where am standing and tongue freezes. I am unable to utter a single word.I just look as if I have been kept for three days in the freezer of a refridgerator.So that is what precisely happened there. I stood there staring at him and he being soooo dumb witted couldn’t even understand the fact that am looking at him.
When in the bus the same thing continued. I tried a few times to talk to him but all in vain.
I really don’t understand myself. I mean, when I have all the guts to go talk to a complete stranger what is the problem with me to talk to a guy who I know a bit!!!
I think the levels of handsomeness and my crush level has to play a part here.
Well after nothing else happened and he got down from the bus in his stop and looked at him sadly. I am incorrigible. I don’t think I would ever want to talk to him. I felt bad about myself.


Well, I don’t think that guy would ever read this and whoever who knows me reads this; I would just like to make certain points clear.

I am not in love with this guy. Definitely not. He is just another crush in my history which dates back to the period of my 5th standard when I had my first crush (Chetan Matre)!!!
Noooooooo Am not desperate at all!! I just wanted to take a look at him and finished the task to completion.
If on reading this any of you think am going the wrong way then you can very well think so! I give it a damn. This is my blog and I have all rights to write whatever I want to. So please spare me the sermon on ethics.

Thus ends my sad gloomy story. With mom made poori by my side I don think typing a blog is something I want to do!!

I would end this saying “All that happened is for the good”
Sigh!!

11 comments:

Arun Ramkumar said...

// "“I will surely bed u “instead of “I will surely add u”!!!(This embarrassing thing had already happened once!!)"
hyuk hyuk !!! outrageous :D
and what did he reply?? ;)

ooh office crush !!! good luck :p

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

he he he.. suji...
u r hopeless lady... couldn't even talk to that fellow whome u had a crush on??? :P
pona pogarthu... u will have a better day for sure....
my sympathies!!! ;)

Anonymous said...

Hehe..cute post...give a damn to this compliment!! :P
Well congrats on your new cell..welcome to the moto family typo!! :D
About your crush...hmm...ROFL...I cant stop laughing...I would one day like to see both of you caught in the act..err...I mean to say - standing next to eachother and still finding it tough to eachother..tell me if you need an intro in person...I am all game to break ice...ya on both your heads!! ;)

Cool post...next time, pass on the pooris!! :D

Anonymous said...

ayyo wat happ 2 u de
u r not my frnd suja...............
wat if he got down frm the bus nee pinnadiya poi irukalamla(i know that u hav realgood experiences in those stuff)
i thought u were an expert in these things...............u totally disappointed me yaar

Sujatha said...

@Arun,

Awwwwwwwww Arun why??
Why did you have to look into this post of all the posts here???

Well, that guy replied something which cannot be put up here :P

Sujatha said...

@Nive,

Yeah, am hopelessly in love, err... Crush i should say!!
And yeah, hoping for a better day:(

Sujatha said...

@Sree,

Cute eh???
How heartless you should be to laugh at my plight!!

And you dawgggg u would catch us in the act of....What a perverted mind!!

You don haveto break the ice , in fact I am planning to break a brick on yer head!!

Sujatha said...

@Thuls,

Neeyellam kindal panra madhiri aayiduchu en nelama!!:(

Jass said...

Crush is one word that confuses/intrigues me. Maybe because i can never understand the it completely. Nice post suji! :)

Sujatha said...

Aww Jassi you too read this???? :(:(:(