Friday 31 October 2008

Random rants!!!

1. Its not such a good practice to look (read: stare) into a male associate s Id card especially when it’s dangling from his pant pockets.

Now you may wonder why I would want to look into a male associate s id. Come on if someone so damn handsome I just cannot help. I mean, I am a sad individual who cannot go to someone and say " Hey you look sooooo Handsome. How about being my friend. My hobby is to collect handsome guys. Err. I mean make them my friends.” But I can at least get to know their names and then brag to my friends.. "Hey look there. That handsome one; I know him he is XYZ!!!!! But then things always turn out be otherwise for me; The other day one lovely guy gave me a dirty stare when I kept staring at his err.. Pants for five loooong minutes (you see I have a short sight, blame my eyes) to have a glimpse of his name. Eventually I came to know that he s called Freddy by his friends!!!!! Yayyy Mission accomplished.

2. Its not such a good idea to go for a cousin s marriage especially when she is younger than you.Yep atrocious it is, my cousin is 20 and she got married last week. I don understand their theory!I mean Isn that supposed to be child marriage? and the most terrible thing was that the maamis there wanted me to get married soon too L But the thing that haunted me most was the fact that I missed a chance to meet the groom s brother who was gorgeous, twinkle eyed and slightly tanned ;-)

Now that’s a lovely combination!!!! Sigh Bad luck!!!!

3. Now when I was typing the above point I suddenly realized that my tastes have changed. No I am not talking about food here. Sometime back I went crazy about the iyer-ish kind of guys, fair, handsome and brilliant. I call them the Milky bar (chocolate) types ;-) But of late I have started liking Dairy Milk!!!!!! Hmmm.... Don't know why..

4. I had a great bday last week!!! I was surprised when a virtual friend of mine sent me a gift via courier. She just made my day. And I will be meeting and treating a few more friends in the coming weeks. So more gifts expected :-P Those of you who missed my bday can wish me now and shower me with the choicest gifts. Laptops, i-pods, mobile phones, books are accepted :- P

And puhleaaaaaaase no girlish stuff like Soft toys, cosmetics, key chains etc I have no use for them. Last year a friend gifted me a set of lipsticks. Err.... what am I supposed to do with it? :roll: Eventually I used it as a crayon when I found an old painting book in brother’s book shelf!!!!!

5. I think I will soon come up with a post called "Romance in the train". Things are getting interesting. Well let me wait. The 7.40 AM Beach fast local train is becoming a part of my life with interesting people in it!!! And that being said I should confess I have lost interest in my office crush :-( Not that I hate him or something but I have just lost interest!!!!

4 comments:

Arun Ramkumar said...

this is a really funny post ! I wonder why you dont write more often !!!
and hey I too stare at ID cards of the hot women passing by trying to get their names and since they wear it around their neck and it dangles pretty much in the danger zone its tricky and one could be misunderstood as a perv ! ;)

Anonymous said...

Oh Bah Ma!! You have lost INTEREST?? When banks are increasing interest, how can u afford to lose it??? :P
Haha...u stared at his trousers?? Man...I can imagine...I have seen tags around female necks and not seen up to look at their reaction...keep seeing till u get the name, and walk on!! Mission accomplished...next time look into the eyes...its like asking for an apology without asking!! ;)
Train wala romance?? waiting for that to blossom! :D

Anonymous said...

And ya...I have just tagged you...Pick it up from my blog....JUST DO IT!! ;)

Sujatha said...

@Arun.
Err.. you too look?? I mean at the tags??So I am not the only one to do that!!That gives me some sort of peace :P

@Beta Sree,
Err..you have no clue abt the way I stared at his id!!
I mean why do they print names in such a small font?
But looking at gals id could prove to be dangerous isn it?how do u manage?

And train wala romance, err.. i am not so sure abt it... but lets i mean let me keep hoping :-P
And thanks for the tag too!!