Tuesday 6 May 2008

Suicide!!!!!


Yes, I contemplated suicide. I had the worst of experiences last sunday and couldn’t stop myself from thinking about it.

I found out that there are different methodologies of killing oneself.

Drinking poison
Hanging oneself from the ceiling
Falling in front of a running train
Jumping from a high rise building
Stabbing oneself

All these might not prove to be 100% fruitful which means there are still chances of survival. But I know one sure shot method of reaching heaven (Or hell, Maybe!!!!)

It is to watch a recently released movie called “KURUVI”.

Given the fact that it is a mega budget movie directed by Dharani and has Vijay and Trisha as the lead pair I really shouldn’t have expected anything out of it.

Right from the introduction to the end it was absolute nonsense. Even the comedy part of the movie was too lame. The most intolerable part of the entire movie was the noise it created. (Read: songs) It was too loud, jarring to the ears and all of them being the kuthu-song types it made enough damage to my eardrums.

And coming to the story, I don’t have words to say...I felt like hitting my head on the wall.
I wonder where on earth would there be a sea with fishes in plenty just below the ground level. (For those of u, who haven’t been through the ordeal of watching the movie, the villain dashes the hero from the top of an escalator and he lands up being in the sea!!!!!!!) Ridiculous.....This is just an example... The movie has an entire collection of such absurd things.

I think I have ranted enough. Now all that I can say is Please Do not watch this movie if u really want to be alive....

Today I take a resolution never in my life again would I watch a Vijay movie atleast not before reading the review of the movie in a couple of movies.....

May God rest the souls in peace of those who happen to watch this movie!!!!!!!!!!!!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

that is a good one...Kuruvi the worst ever film in tamil industry and thanks for suja for posting this in blogs. :-).. Really good work from u...appreciate

Anonymous said...

ROFL...oh my goodness...The mind was like "what the hell" when I started reading the post...and I thought you were on the right path, when I got to know the reason...lolz...Kuruvi was one hell of a movie...the director should be hanged for making a mockery of the script...the sea under the escalator was as unbelievable as the 20 feet jump that Vijay successfully makes!! Sheesh...I saw it on the second day and regretted it big time! Hoping that our souls have rejuvenated back!! ;)
Awesome write up Suj...loved it! :D

GoodEarth said...

You watched a Vijay movie??????? YUCKKKK is all i can say!! i havent seen this movie or any of his recent ones.... may be the only ones that i ever watched/will watch.... are "Kushi" & that movie...(forgot the name) with the "Aanandam aanandam paadum..." song!

Anyway, it's a good decision on your part.... not to watch any of Vijay movies in future!! Good write up girl! Nice style :-)

Anonymous said...

hi de
i am so happy that i was the ine who took u to that movie.eventhough i hate that movie still i literally loved ur reactions in the theatre

Sujatha said...

@Venkat,
Thanks for visiting yaar!!

@Sree,
Yeah the movie was absolutely ridiculous....But it was a damn treat for a traitor called Thulasi and therefore couldn't refuse it.....

Sujatha said...

@Sow,

Yeah i watched it and felt really bad ,low and suicidal.....
Therefore no more Vijay movies!!!

@Thuls,

I should have killed you fr doing that!! Henceforth no more movies and FYI after watching the movie I have cursed u in the choicest of words..... Serves you right!!!

Anonymous said...

You write very well.