Wednesday 4 June 2008

Memorable Days Part-II

As I got up from my bed today, I just couldn’t help noticing the date in the calendar… June 4, 2008.Yes it’s been a year since I started working. I vividly remember the day when I first reported at TCS Velachery, I was nervous and excited at the prospects of getting into work-life. One year had just gone by and looking back I think I have learnt so many things in this one year…From an immature–fun loving-flirtatious youngster I have come a long way. Not that I have renounced everything and concentrated just on work, but I think I have learnt to maintain the right balance.

Some of my college friends have opted for higher studies and there were times when I used to feel inferior about myself in this regard. But then when I contemplate on that now I do feel that I have taken the right decision. Work life had taught me umpteen things in life. It has given me financial independence and I think I have utilized ‘my’ money to the best possible extent… Of course I haven’t saved any but then I do feel satisfied about the way I have spent it.
More than anything else this one year saw me changing into a new leaf. I have revived my passion for writing and had taken up blogging. I am gradually turning out to be an extrovert. I have got a whole lot of friends and I really value them. They are the most prized possessions after all…I would like to thank all of them who have made a difference to my life and I wish I have them as near and dear ever as they are today.

Now doesn’t the ending sound like some farewell speech???
Well I just wish it isn a farewell and its just the beginning of a journey called “Life”.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Brilliant write up...This very write up made me to go into your archives and start from post #1!! :D
TCS?? I didn't know that...When did you come to the current one? Any reasons for the sudden change?

Won't ask many questions! :P

Anonymous said...

hey i am so happy that u got a job especially the second one.
its b'cos of the 10 movie promise u made,only 5 has gone.
u still hav to giv 5 more treats honey